Bachelor of Science in computer science and information technology (Bsc. CSIT), affiliated to TU is the course composition of four years IT and computer courses. For full filling the need of the job market in the field of IT professional, many elective courses have been also introduced. The program comprises computer science and ALLIED courses of 126 credit hour.
The program involves, in addition to conventional lectures, a great deal of practical and project works. The program develops the underlined principal of both computer science and information technology and shows how this principle can be applied to real wold problems. This program develops the skills that are essential for both computer professionals and IT managers.
- To offer intensive knowledge in the theory, design, programming and application of computers.
- To provide necessary knowledge in the field of functional knowledge of hardware system and the necessary knowledge of computer software system.
Eligibility for Admission:
The Candidates applying for Bsc. CSIT program must have
- Successfully completed twelve year schooling/ PCL in science or its equivalent from any university, board or institutions of Tribhuwan University.
- To appear in the entrance test conducted by Institute of Science and Technology, Tribhuwan University (ISOT-TU) and should secure at least 35% marks in order to be eligible.
- To secure at least 2nd division in the 10+2, PCL or equivalent program. Complied with the application procedure.
“All subject areas have access to their own IT facilities and we have WIFI enabled campus to allow students & staffs to access the internet anywhere. The facilities that have been created certainly match National Infotech’s outstanding reputation and will provide an inspiring environment for students”